Our Coding Courses for Teens
Teen Coding Class Highlights
- Real-world coding skills (no drag and drop)
- Interactive classes with hands-on coding exercises
- Project-based curriculum and learning approach
- Innovative instructor-led online classes
- Small class size (6-8 students per instructor)
- Beginner Friendly (no prior coding experience needed)
- Weekly parent updates on student progress
- Join a community of kids learning to code
- Get certified in 12-weeks
3 payments of $149.
Tuition is spread out in 3 payments, $149 per 4 class sessions.
There is no contract. You may cancel anytime with a 30-day notice and there are no cancellation fees.
The CodeWizardsHQ Advantage
Our reviews speak for themselves.
What are the Benefits of Coding for Teens?
Learning to code can benefit kids and teens for college, career, and beyond. Whether they’re interested in computer science or not, programming gives teens the skills and abilities to succeed in a digital future.
Benefits of computer programming classes include:
- Gain a tangible skill set for many future careers
- Strengthen communication skills
- Learn how to work on a team
- Build cool games, apps, and websites
- A way to express your creativity
- Stand out in college applications
- Have fun and make friends!
Why Choose CodeWizardsHQ?
#1 Most Comprehensive Program for Your Student’s Success!
The CodeWizardsHQ program comes with everything your child needs to be successful in learning to code.
All of the below are included at no extra cost.
High School Coding Lessons Schedule
Questions? We Are Here to Help.
Easy answers to some common questions.
What technology do we need?
You need a computer with a microphone and a speaker, a browser (Google Chrome) and a good internet connection.
Chromebooks and iPads are not compatible with our platform.
See full details on What Technology is Needed for Class.
What if my child already has some experience in Python?
More questions? Find answers on our FAQ page.
Meet our Teachers
Discover the difference our talented teachers make.