What is placement testing?
Our placement test is designed to allow students who have already been introduced to coding a chance to move ahead in our program.
How does it work?
- Sign up for the test you would like your child to complete.
- You will receive a link to complete the test, along with a test identification number.
- Please plan for about 30 – 60 minutes of time in a quiet environment for your student to complete and submit test.
- The test will be scored and reviewed by a qualified instructor.
- You will receive your advanced placement recommendation along with a list of upcoming classes and start dates for your child.
Classes Available For Testing
- Introduction to Programming (See Curriculum)
- Introduction to HTML & CSS (See Curriculum)
- Fee credited toward course fees upon enrollment