We are looking for part-time coding instructors to teach computer coding classes to school students (8-18 years old). Classes are taught online, so you will be working remotely from your home and utilizing a virtual classroom environment. Each class typically meets once per week and are 1-hour long. There are 6-8 students per class.
We provide a structured curriculum, teaching platform, and instruction materials. The primary role of a CodeWizardsHQ Instructor is to deliver the curriculum in an engaging way and ultimately be responsible for student retention and parent satisfaction.
– Deliver the curriculum in a fun and engaging way
– Provide feedback for curriculum improvement
– Engage with parents / students as needed
– Positively advocate for the school and the program
– Experience with the coding languages we teach
– Experience teaching kids or adults
– Computer purchased in the last five years, with microphone headset and high-speed internet access
– A quiet workspace free of distractions
How much is my compensation?
You will be paid $20 per session with potential for raises and bonuses based on student retention and parent satisfaction.
What languages are you looking for instructors to teach?
When will I be teaching?
The highest availability of classes is between 7 am – 3:30pm CT Monday – Thursday, however additional classes may be available for evening and weekends.
How many classes will I be teaching?
This varies greatly depending on availability and experience, but you should anticipate between 5-10 classes per week.
How long will I need to teach?
Summer classes take place in June, July, and August. Longer term contracts may be made available after the summer period.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.