Object Oriented Programming
High School – Wizard Level II – Class 3
When students complete Object Oriented Programming, they will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between classes and objects
- How to use encapsulation to protect data
- How to properly use inheritance and abstraction concepts
Capstone II: VR Multiplayer Game
What if we could go inside a game to play it? Yes, the future is here, you can put a headset over your eyes and be teleported to a virtual world. In this course, students practice their skills in web development by creating an online multiplayer virtual reality game.
- Intro to Python (CLASS FULL)on Fridays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Intro to Pythonon Mondays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Intro to Pythonon Saturdays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Intro to Pythonon Wednesdays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Intro to Pythonon Tuesdays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Intro to Pythonon Sundays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
#1 Most Comprehensive Program for Your Student’s Success!
The CodeWizardsHQ program comes with everything your child needs to be successful in learning to code.
All of the below are included at no extra cost.
Course Duration & Time Commitment
All courses are 12 weeks long. A Wizard will receive a certification for their achievement at the end of the course.
Expect a weekly time commitment of 2-3 hours. 1 hour of class time, plus 1-2 hours of practice time, with instructors support throughout, including weekends.
Our goal is to make all our students successful. If your child is not happy with our program, please notify us within the first four class sessions and you will receive a full refund.