Mobile App Development
Middle School – Wizard Level III – Class 2
When students complete Mobile App Development, they will be able to:
- Create fun and interactive mobile apps
- Explain graphical user interface principles
- Incorporate local and cloud storage
All students start in Animation and Gaming in Scratch at Wizard Level I. If you have previous coding experience, take the Advanced Placement test. Returning students can continue with the class where they left off.
- Animation and Interactive Games with Scratch (CLASS FULL)on Saturdays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Animation and Interactive Games with Scratch (CLASS FULL)on Mondays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Animation and Interactive Games with Scratchon Thursdays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Animation and Interactive Games with Scratchon Tuesdays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
#1 Most Comprehensive Program for Your Student’s Success!
The CodeWizardsHQ program comes with everything your child needs to be successful in learning to code.
All of the below are included at no extra cost.
Course Duration & Time Commitment
All courses are 12 weeks long. A Wizard will receive a certification for their achievement at the end of the course.
Expect a weekly time commitment of 2-3 hours. 1 hour of class time, plus 1-2 hours of practice time, with instructors support throughout, including weekends.
Our goal is to make all our students successful. If your child is not happy with our program, please notify us within the first four class sessions and you will receive a full refund.