Summer Camp Coding Instructor
We are looking for instructors for teaching our HTML/CSS and Python Summer Camps. Each class has about 12-14 students and they are mostly grades 5th through 8th. You will be provided curriculum, class materials and anything else you need.
Following are the camp weeks. You can teach as many weeks as your schedule allows.
July 8th – July 11th
July 15th – July 18th
July 22nd – July 25th
July 29th – Aug 1st
Our camps are half-day camps. Timing is 9am to Noon. Classes are only Mondays – Thursdays.
– Teach our coding classes in an engaging way
– Interact with parents / students as needed
– Provide feedback for curriculum improvement
– Positive advocate for the school and the program
– Experience teaching to kids or adults in a classroom setting (meetups, workshops, summer camps are fine)
You will be paid $20/Hour. $320 per camp. Mon-Thurs (4-days), 8.30am – 12.30 (4-hours).
Plus bonus based on student retention.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.