Social Media and Community Co-ordinator (Part-Time, Remote)
We are an online coding school the teaches computer programming skills to students from Grades 3rd to 10th. Our mission is to prepare kids for success in the digital world by teaching these crucial 21st century skills. Students attend instructor-led, online classes from the convenience of their home. With 1000’s of satisfied students, we are the #1 most effective way for children to learn coding.
We are looking for a social media and community co-ordinator to join our team. This is a part-time role and you will be working remotely.
– Grow our Facebook group related to kids coding and engage its members regularly
– Build relationships with key influencers in the kids coding space via social media
– Leverage relationships with influencers to amplify our content’s reach
– Keep social media channels fresh with a mix of curated and created content
– Procure incoming links from influencer blogs and websites
– Belief in the company’s mission. Passionate about getting kids to learn coding.
– Willing to follow social feeds, related news, blog posts etc to curate content
– Excellent ability to build relationships with key influencers and content creators
– Ability to nurture and engage an audience through online community discussions
– Good written communication skills, particularly email outreach
– Cheerful attitude, enthusiasm and positive advocate for the program
How many hours per week is this part-time role?
It starts with 5 hours per week. Based on how well it is going, this could grow up to 20hours per week.
How much is my compensation?
You will be paid $15/Hour (or $300/month for 20 hours of work). The role comes with potential for raises for the right individual who can help expand the company’s reach.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.