Full-Time, Contract, Remote
We are an online coding school that teaches computer programming skills to students from grades 3 to 12. Our mission is to prepare kids for success in the digital world by teaching them crucial 21st century skills. Students attend teacher-led, online classes from the convenience of their home. With 1000’s of satisfied students, we are the #1 most effective way for children to learn coding.
We are looking for an instructional coach to join our team. This is a full-time, contract-to-hire role and you will be working remotely.
Instructional coach is dedicated to making sure our students have the best possible experience. Specific job responsibilities include :
- Monitor and review student success rates and effectively coach instructors to maximize student achievement.
- Provide direction and coordination for how the curriculum is taught.
- Informally observe classes and provide feedback for an instructor’s professional growth and students’ success.
- Contribute to developing systems and structures to improve teacher practices.
- Build strong relationships with designated instructors and enable them to feel happy and satisfied with their job.
- Build structured and bite-sized training that can be utilized on-demand to improve an instructor’s performance.
- Minimum 5 years of teaching experience
- Successful experience coaching instructors to maximize student achievement
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and strong interpersonal skills, including giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Familiarity with coding education to effectively model teaching as needed.
- Models continual improvement, demonstrates lifelong learning, and applies new learning to help all students achieve.
- Ability in using student-level data to guide instructional decisions.
We will provide you with the tools and a great team to support you. You make the magic happen.
What is the job location?
We are a tightly aligned, but distributed team. You will be working from home. But you must be based in the US. We are also very open to flexible time arrangements. We are not bound by a traditional 9-5 job.
How much is my compensation?
Pay will be competitive to industry standards. Please mention your expected compensation in the actual application.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.