Homeschool Marketing Coordinator (Part-Time, Remote)
We are an online coding school the teaches computer programming skills to students from Grades 3rd to 10th. Our mission is to prepare kids for success in the digital world by teaching this crucial 21st century skill. Students attend live, instructor-led, online classes from the convenience of their home. With 1000’s of satisfied students, we are the #1 most effective way for children to learn coding.
We are looking for a homeschool marketing co-ordinator to join our team. This is a part-time role and you will be working remotely.
Your primary responsibility is to bring the CodeWizardsHQ program as the solution of choice for homeschooling families that want their children to learn computer programming skills. You will be working with the various homeschooling co-ops, support groups, bloggers and other influencers to grow our business with the homeschool community.
– Belief in the company’s mission. Passionate about getting kids to learn coding
– Strong understanding of the homeschooling market
– Prior experience working with homeschooling families, co-ops and support groups
– Homeschooling parent with a flair for doing this type of work is great!
– Excellent ability to build relationships with people
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Cheerful attitude, enthusiasm and positive advocate for the program
How many hours per week is this part-time role?
It starts with 10 hours per week. Based on the results of your initial efforts, this could grow up to 20-30 hours per week.
How much is my compensation?
You will be paid $15/Hour (or $600/month for 40 hours of work). The role comes with potential for raises for the right individual who can help expand the company’s reach.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.