Customer Service Intern
We are an Austin based ed-tech company with a mission to prepare our kids for success in the digital world by teaching them how to code. We teach hundreds of students from around the US.
Our program offers year-round coding classes that students can take from the convenience of their home with our live instructors. Our unique approach combines the benefits of teacher-led instruction and the ease and convenience of online classrooms.
We are looking for a full-time or part-time customer service intern to help with our growing needs. You will be working under the guidance of an experienced and seasoned professional. An excellent learning opportunity for the right individual. And, we are a super-fun team!
You will be primarily responsible for communicating with parents regarding scheduling, billing and other customer service matters. Most of the communication is via email or over telephone.
– Good work ethic and a willingness to learn
– Strong written communication skills (primarily email)
– Confident phone conversation skills
– Methodical approach and good attention to detail
– Cheerful, friendly and fun to work with 🙂
– 9am to 5pm (full-time)
– Open to part-time as well
– Please mention expected monthly compensation while applying.
– The job is at our office at the LakeCreek Office Park (13740 Research Boulevard, Austin, Texas, 78750) in the 183/620 area, a little south of Lakeline Mall.
– As you get ramped up, we are open to work-from-home for few days a week.
If you are interested, please apply here.