CRM & Email Marketing Analyst
Full-Time, Contract, Remote
We are an online coding school that teaches computer programming skills to students from grades 3 to 12. Our mission is to prepare kids for success in the digital world by teaching them crucial 21st century skills. Students attend teacher-led, online classes from the convenience of their home. With 1000’s of satisfied students, we are the #1 most effective way for children to learn coding.
We are looking for a CRM and email marketing analyst to join our team. This is a full-time, contract-to-hire role and you will be working remotely.
- Grow email list organically by converting site traffic
- Segment our email list and build roadmap tailored to each segment
- Create and execute our weekly email marketing newsletter
- Build marketing automation campaigns to convert prospects into customers
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows
- Belief in the company’s mission. Passionate about getting kids to learn coding.
- Excellent copywriting skills to write emails that convert
- Ability to execute the email campaigns in hubspot (or fast learner)
- Work as a team to coordinate cross functional needs
- Strong analytics skills to see campaign results and devise improvements
- Cheerful attitude, enthusiasm and positive advocate for the program
How many hours per week is this role?
This is a full-time contract position. You will be working full 40 hours per week. This is a contract to hire position. If there is a mutual fit, we can explore a full-time employment.
How much is my compensation?
You will be paid $15/Hour (or $2400/month). The role comes with potential for raises for the right individual who can help expand the company’s reach.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.