Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
We are an Austin based education company with a mission to prepare our kids for success in the digital world by teaching them how to code. We teach hundreds of students from around the US.
Our program offers year-round coding classes that students can take from the convenience of their home with our live instructors. Our unique approach combines the benefits of teacher-led instruction and the ease and convenience of online classrooms.
We are looking for a part-time administrative assistant to help in variety of tasks. Most important of that is communicating with parents regarding scheduling, billing and other customer service matters. Most of the communication is via email or over telephone.
– Methodical person with strong attention to detail
– Confident and friendly voice for phone conversations
– Good writing skills (primarily email)
– Self-driven and wants to make the company successful
– 20 Hours per week (4 hours/day)
– Timing is 9am to 1pm or 10am to 2pm.
– The job is at our office at the LakeCreek Office Park in the 183/620 area, a little south of Lakeline Mall.
– Once you get ramped up, we are open to work-from-home for few days a week.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.