Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
We are an Austin based education company with a mission to prepare our kids for success in the digital world by teaching them how to code. We teach hundreds of students from around the US.
Our program offers year-round coding classes that students can take from the convenience of their home with our live teachers. Our unique approach combines the benefits of teacher-led instruction and the ease and convenience of online classrooms.
We are looking for a part-time administrative assistant to help in a variety of tasks. Most important is communicating with parents regarding scheduling, billing and other customer service matters. Most of the communication is via email or over the telephone.
– Methodical person with strong attention to detail
– Confident and friendly voice for phone conversations
– Good writing skills (primarily email)
– Self-driven and wants to make the company successful
– 20 Hours per week (4 hours/day)
– Timing is 9am to 1pm or 10am to 2pm
– The job is at our office at the LakeCreek Office Park in the 183/620 area, a little south of Lakeline Mall.
– Once you get ramped up, we are open to work-from-home for few days a week.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.