Are You a Nonprofit or Social Enterprise?
Take your mission further with CodeWizardsHQ’s graduate interns.
Our High School Internship Program matches students with nonprofit organizations for structured group internships. Led by industry experienced teachers, CodeWizardsHQ graduates become your development team and provide solutions for your nonprofit.
Custom Software Development
As a nonprofit, you don’t always have the resources to build the software that can make your mission go further. Our team of programming interns can help you with crucial development at no cost to you. They value the experience. You value the outcome.
Our high school interns have completed 3 years of programming education so they come with solid skills. They are coding wizards! From creating forms to building your website from scratch, you will both get tremendous value out of this experience!
Hassle Free Commitment
The internship program is structured in a way that your project is managed by industry-experienced teachers. Your nonprofit’s time commitment is minimal and is mostly around explaining software requirements and feedback on the work product.
How does your nonprofit participate?
- Submit a software development project you would like to complete.
- We will assign an intern team of 6-8 CodeWizardsHQ students to your project along with a CodeWizardsHQ teacher who will act as the project manager.
- Our student team will plan, design, and develop your project under the guidance of their project manager.
- Along the way, you will review your project’s progress and give our interns feedback.
- At the end, you agree to issue a certificate of completion for each intern on your team.
Does your nonprofit organization qualify?
In order to participate as a nonprofit you need to have the following:
- Proof of your 501(c)(3) status
- Ability to provide a letter/certificate of internship to our students
- Willingness to commit 1-2 hours per week for 12 weeks