Part-Time, Contract, Remote
We are an online coding school that teaches computer programming skills to students ages 8 to 18. Our mission is to prepare kids for success in the digital world by teaching them how to code. Students attend teacher-led, online classes from the convenience of their home. With thousands of satisfied students, we are the #1 most effective way for children to learn coding.
- Design and develop scripts for video course content
- Collaborate with curriculum team
- Collaborate with post production team
- Create, and shoot engaging video tutorials with screen recordings, voice over, and face footage
- Contribute to continuous improvement of instructional design and process
- Adapt rough video scripts to engaging video tutorial format
- Utilize best practices to rapidly design, develop, and publish educational videos
- Contribute to organizational level projects as needed
- Experience and expertise in technical instruction, with demonstrated ability in instructional videos is an essential component of being considered for this role
- Background in programming and knowledge of languages and tools such as (Scratch, Python, JS, HTML, etc.)
- Experience with storyboard and script development
- Experience with conducting and recording instructional videos
- Solid project management skills including, planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks on track, using time well, working with stakeholders, and doing whatever it takes to deliver reliable results
- A work sample demonstrating your experience and skills to develop instructional videos will be required as part of the hiring process
How many hours per week is this role?
This is a part-time contract to hire position. You will be working 20-40 hours per week. If there is a mutual fit and interest, we can explore part-time or full-time employment.
How much is my compensation?
Please propose your expected compensation when you apply. Compensation will be appropriate to the skill of the individual and competitive with the market.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here. Include in your application a link to a sample of your work.