As we surround ourselves with technology, learning to code has become a fundamental skill needed for our children to confidently navigate the world they are going to graduate into.
Recognizing this need, Harmony School of Excellence and CodeWizardsHQ are partnering to offer a comprehensive coding education program. Students who register for the program will attend classes once/week, after school from Harmony School of Excellence class room.
Due to space/laptop restrictions, enrollment into the program is limited to 8 students on a first come, first serve basis.
– Real-world coding skills (no drag and drop)
– Interactive classes with hands-on coding exercises
– Project based curriculum and learning approach
– Innovative instructor-led online classes (live teaching)
– Small class size (8 students per instructor)
– Beginner Friendly (no prior coding experience needed)
– Monthly parent updates on student progress
Parent & Student Reviews:
Please see our parent and student reviews here.
The curriculum is custom-developed for middle school students. It includes
– HTML/CSS to build static webpages and understanding the web
– Python, a beginner friendly programming language
– WordPress, for building a quick website for any purpose
See our full curriculum here.
DAY, TIME, LOCATION:
Thursdays, 3.30 – 4.30pm @ Computer Lab 222, HSE Austin
Saturdays, 1 – 2pm @ Home
6th – 8th Grade
Starts – 19th January 2017
Ends – 11th May 2017
No class during early release days and school holidays.
13th January 2017, or as soon as 8 seats fill-up.
Students might be eligible for tuition scholarship for up to 50%. Apply for scholarship to see if you qualify.
Program Fees – $149 Per Month.
No registration fees.
Cancel anytime with 30-days notice.
No cancellation fees.
For any questions about the program, please contact
Campus Engagement & Support Coordinator
Harmony School of Excellence
If you are interested in enrolling your child for the program, please do by clicking on the button below :
Enroll My Child
PARENT & STUDENT REVIEWS:
The instructor was awesome. He explained things well and was on the ball in helping the students as they did their on-class coding exercises. He was very knowledgeable, managed the class well and was able to keep them learning together and moving forward.
My son loved the class he took with Code Wizards HQ. The material was presented in a way that was interesting, engaging, and easy to grasp. It was a great introduction to coding for him and he is eager to carry on with more learning. Thank you for offering these valuable classes!