– Real-world coding skills (no drag and drop)
– Interactive classes with hands-on coding exercises
– Project based curriculum and learning approach
– Innovative instructor-led online classes (live teaching)
– Small class size (8 students per instructor)
– Beginner Friendly (no prior coding experience needed)
– Monthly parent updates on student progress
Parent & Student Reviews:
Please see our parent and student reviews here.
The curriculum is custom-developed for middle school students. It includes
– HTML/CSS to build static webpages and understanding the web
– Python, a beginner friendly programming language
– WordPress, for building a quick website for any purpose
See our full curriculum here.
DAY, TIME, LOCATION:
Thursdays, 3.30 – 4.30pm @ Computer Lab 222, HSE Austin
Saturdays, 1 – 2pm @ Home
6th – 8th Grade
Starts – 19th January 2017
Ends – 11th May 2017
No class during early release days and school holidays.
13th January 2017, or as soon as 8 seats fill-up.
Students might be eligible for tuition scholarship for up to 50%. Apply for scholarship to see if you qualify.
Program Fees – $149 Per Month.
No registration fees.
Cancel anytime with 30-days notice.
No cancellation fees.
For any questions about the program, please contact
Campus Engagement & Support Coordinator
Harmony School of Excellence
If you are interested in enrolling your child for the program, please do by clicking on the button below :
Enroll My Child