Fundamentals of Web Development
High School – Wizard Level I – Class 2
When students complete Fundamentals of Web Development, they will be able to:
- Learn about interactivity with events, CSS transitions, and keyframe animations
- Practice personalizing website using colors, typography, and media
All students start in Intro to Python at Wizard Level I. If you have previous coding experience, take the Advanced Placement test. Returning students can continue with the class where they left off.
- Intro to Python (CLASS FULL)on Fridays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Intro to Python (CLASS FULL)on Wednesdays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Intro to Pythonon Saturdays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Intro to Pythonon Mondays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Intro to Pythonon Sundays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Intro to Pythonon Tuesdays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
#1 Most Comprehensive Program for Your Student’s Success!
The CodeWizardsHQ program comes with everything your child needs to be successful in learning to code.
All of the below are included at no extra cost.
Course Duration & Time Commitment
All courses are 12 weeks long. A Wizard will receive a certification for their achievement at the end of the course.
Expect a weekly time commitment of 2-3 hours. 1 hour of class time, plus 1-2 hours of practice time, with instructors support throughout, including weekends.
Our goal is to make all our students successful. If your child is not happy with our program, please notify us within the first four class sessions and you will receive a full refund.