Frequently Asked Questions
Answers and fixes to common issues
I didn’t receive an email regarding the class information, what do I do?
Class enrollment emails normally go out within 2 business days upon registration. If you have not received your enrollment email with login instructions within 4-hours of class time, please check the following:
- Make sure you’re checking the email used to enroll your student.
- Check your spam/junk folder.
- Look for an email from “Natalie from CodeWizardsHQ”.
If you are still unable to see the class information email, please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
I am unable to sign into the platform
There are a few things that can cause these issues. Here is a small list of some basic troubleshooting steps for logging into a students platform:
- Sign in using incognito mode – https://www.howtogeek.com/269265/how-to-enable-private-browsing-on-any-web-browser/
- Clear cache and cookies – https://www.pcmag.com/article/333441/how-to-clear-your-cache-on-any-browser
- If you are still unable to see the class information email, please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
I forgot my username or password
If you’ve forgotten your username or password, you can find them using in the enrollment email sent to you a few days after registration. Please search your inbox for an email from “Natalie from CodeWizardsHQ” with the subject “Welcome to CodeWizardsHQ – StudentFirstName’s Class Instructions”.
If you could no longer find that email, please fill out the emergency form below so that we may re-send your students login credentials. The login credentials will be sent to the email used to enroll your student.
My username/password is not working
If the username or password provided is not working, please fill out the emergency form below. Once login credentials have been reset, we will send new credentials to the email used to enroll your student.
Nobody is signed in for class time. What do I do?
There are a few reasons this could happen. Here are a few things to check to verify that class is meeting today:
- Check our school calendar to verify that today is not a school holiday.
- Check to make sure that you have converted the class meeting time to your time zone. We list class times in Central Time.
- Please contact us using the form below if #1 and #2 did not solve the problem.