Capstone – APIs and Databases
High School – Wizard Level I – Class 3
When students complete APIs and Databases, they will be able to:
- Exchanging information with 3rd party websites through APIs
- Performing CRUD operations on databases
- Master persistent data and DRY code
- Intro to Pythonon Tuesdays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Intro to Pythonon Wednesdays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
- Intro to Pythonon Saturdays (12 weeks, 1 class per week)
Summer programs now available! 3-week summer classes are starting June 8, July 6, and August 3.
See details and enroll to save your spot.
Once a course begins, every student at any level enjoys the same benefits:
Course Duration & Time Commitment
All courses are 12 weeks long. A Wizard will receive a certification for their achievement at the end of the course.
Expect a weekly time commitment of 2-3 hours. 1 hour of class time, plus 1-2 hours of practice time, with instructors support throughout, including weekends.
Our goal is to make all our students successful. If your child is not happy with our program, please notify us within the first four class sessions and you will receive a full refund.