Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child for our spring break classes. Please enroll below to get started.
Daily small group classes led by an experienced teacher
Classes are once per day for 1-hour each.
Real-world coding skills (no drag and drop)
Interactive classes with hands-on coding exercises
Convenient online classes that students attend from home
Keeps them productively engaged, while you work.
Beginner friendly. No prior coding experience needed.
- 4 classes of 1-hour each
- Code editor software subscription
- Web hosting & Server space
- 24/7 instructor email support
- Weekend instructor live help
- First 4-lessons of our Intro to Programming Curriculum
- Beginner Friendly. No prior coding experience needed.
Class Dates & Time
- Monday 3/12 – Thursday 3/15
- 10 – 11am CST
- Your child attends our online classes from the convenience of your home.
- No driving to physical locations and waiting for you.
- Fees payable before class starts.
- No registration or other fees.
Questions? Call Us.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-213-2417.
The CodeWizardsHQ Advantage
Our reviews speak for themselves.
What happens after enrollment?
We will call or email you to confirm your enrollment. After that, we will send a welcome email with all class information.
What technology do we need?
You need a computer with a microphone and a speaker, a browser like Chrome, FireFox, Safari or IE and a good internet connection.
What if my child has coding experience?
Please contact us so we can assess your child’s level of expertise and find them an appropriate entry point.
What is your typical class size?
Our class size is small, usually between 6-8 students. We have found this as the optimal size for successful group work and individual attention.
Please complete the enrollment form below. Once enrolled, we will contact you to confirm your enrollment.