Social Media and Community Coordinator
Full-Time, Contract, Remote
We are an online coding school that teaches computer programming skills to students from grades 3 to 12. Our mission is to prepare kids for success in the digital world by teaching them crucial 21st century skills. Students attend teacher-led, online classes from the convenience of their home. With 1000’s of satisfied students, we are the #1 most effective way for children to learn coding.
We are looking for a social media and community co-ordinator to join our team. This is a part-time role and you will be working remotely.
– Manage our social media content calendar and create all our social content
– Tell the story of the company, the students, the teachers via social media
– Keep social media channels fresh with a mix of curated and created content
– Grow our Facebook group related to kids coding and engage its members regularly
– Build relationships with key influencers in the kids coding space via social media
– Leverage relationships with influencers to amplify our content’s reach
– Procure incoming links from influencer blogs and websites
– Belief in the company’s mission. Passionate about getting kids to learn coding.
– Willing to follow social feeds, related news, blog posts, etc. to curate content
– Excellent ability to build relationships with key influencers and content creators
– Ability to nurture and engage an audience through online community discussions
– Good written communication skills, particularly email outreach
– Cheerful attitude, enthusiasm and positive advocate for the program
How many hours per week is this role?
This is a full-time contract position. You will be working full 40 hours per week. This is a contract to hire position. If there is a mutual fit, we can explore a full-time employment.
How much is my compensation?
You will be paid $15/Hour (or $2400/month). The role comes with potential for raises for the right individual who can help expand the company’s reach.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.