Curriculum Developer (Minecraft, Roblox)
Part-Time/Full-Time, Contract, Remote
We are an online coding school that teaches computer programming skills to students from grades 3 to 12. Our mission is to prepare kids for success in the digital world by teaching them crucial 21st century skills. Students attend teacher-led, online classes from the convenience of their home. With 1000’s of satisfied students, we are the #1 most effective way for children to learn coding.
We are looking for a curriculum developer to join our team. This is a part-time/full-time, contract-to-hire role and you will be working remotely.
- Design and develop curriculum for Minecraft and Roblox courses
- Create fun, engaging projects for kids and then break that down to enable instruction
- Create an overall outline for a series of 12-lesson courses that make a track
- For each 12-lesson course, create an broad curriculum outline with one concept per lesson
- For each 1-hour lesson, create a series of steps to get to an aha moment
- Belief in the company’s mission. Passionate about getting kids to learn coding.
- Confidence in designing curriculum for kids
- Understand kids and their mindset to create engaging curriculum
- Good background in coding as well as visual design
- Prior experience in developing curriculum is preferred but not needed
- Cheerful attitude, enthusiasm and positive advocate for the program
How many hours per week is this role?
This is a part-time to full-time contract position. You will be working 20-40 hours per week. This is a contract to hire position. If there is a mutual fit and interest, we can explore a part-time or full-time employment.
How much is my compensation?
CodeWizardsHQ strives to find the best and bring them on board and a competitive salary is offered to those who join our team. If you have specific salary requirements, please let us know when applying so that we may take that into consideration.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.