Curriculum Developer (Minecraft, Roblox)
Part-Time, Contract, Remote
We are an online coding school that teaches computer programming skills to students from grades 3 to 12. Our mission is to prepare kids for success in the digital world by teaching them crucial 21st century skills. Students attend teacher-led, online classes from the convenience of their home. With 1000’s of satisfied students, we are the #1 most effective way for children to learn coding.
We are looking for a curriculum developer to join our team. This is a part-time, contract-to-hire role and you will be working remotely.
- Design and develop curriculum for Minecraft and Roblox courses
- Create fun, engaging projects for kids and then break that down to enable instruction
- Create an overall outline for a series of 12-lesson courses that make a track
- For each 12-lesson course, create an broad curriculum outline with one concept per lesson
- For each 1-hour lesson, create a series of steps to get to an aha moment
- Belief in the company’s mission. Passionate about getting kids to learn coding.
- Confidence in designing curriculum for kids
- Understand kids and their mindset to create engaging curriculum
- Good background in coding as well as visual design
- Prior experience in developing curriculum is preferred but not needed
- Cheerful attitude, enthusiasm and positive advocate for the program
How many hours per week is this role?
This is a full-time contract position. You will be working 20 hours per week. This is a contract to hire position. If there is a mutual fit and interest, we can explore a part-time or full-time employment.
How much is my compensation?
You will be paid $20/Hour (or $1600/month). The role comes with potential for raises for the right individual.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.