Part-Time, Contract, Remote
We are an online coding school that teaches computer programming skills to students from grades 3 to 12. Our mission is to prepare kids for success in the digital world by teaching them crucial 21st century skills. Students attend teacher-led, online classes from the convenience of their home. With 1000’s of satisfied students, we are the #1 most effective way for children to learn coding.
We are looking for a frontend developer to join our team. This is a part-time, contract-to-hire role and you will be working remotely.
- Ongoing development of the CodeWizardsHQ frontend platform
- Work with internal teams to ideate software solutions
- Work in a design-driven environment
- Build application front-end with appealing visual design
- Write clean, in-line documentation of the code
- 2-3 years experience as a frontend software developer
- Good working knowledge of Vue.JS, Vue Router, and Vuex. Bonus points for Vuetify (Material Design)
- Familiarity with other common stacks and libraries
- Proactive in proposing simple solutions and tradeoffs
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding of user experience and product strategy
- Able to build full frontend environments from a sketch design or wireframe.
How many hours per week is this role?
This is a part-time contract to hire position. You will be working 20-40 hours per week. If there is a mutual fit and interest, we can explore a part-time or full-time employment.
How much is my compensation?
Please propose your expected compensation when you apply. Compensation will be appropriate to the skill of the individual and competitive with the market.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.